Guess I need something to knock that really old journal entry off of my page. RULES:
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
MY TEN FACTS:
1. I graduated cum laude
as a double major (Studio Art/Professional Writing)
2. "BC" has been my nickname for over half of my life.
3. I have hyperhidrosis and it kinda sucks.
4. I also have dentinogenesis imperfecta which doesn't suck so much because it makes visits to the dentist not painful. I did get bullied a lot though because it made my teeth appear yellow-brown and kids called me "dirt mouth."
5. I ALSO have amblyopia. You know Derpy from MLP? Yeah, it's like that, only my left eye swings outward rather than inward. And fortunately it's not a constant thing, because...
6. ...when I was very young my eye doctor told my mom that I needed to play video games to correct my eyesight. So Nintendo saved me from losing my depth perception.
I do see double on occasion though, usually when I'm tired.
7. I am an aunt to triplets.
8. I have lived in the same house my entire life (not counting times when I was temporarily living in a dorm).
9. While writing and drawing are my main passions, I also enjoy voice acting on occasion, though I'm not spectacular at it.
10. I LOVE working with kids. (Except babies and toddlers.)
QUESTIONS FOR ME1. If you have OCs, do you have any ideas for who would play them/voice them if they were in a movie, cartoon, or video game?
Not really, no. D: I've always liked the idea of being able to voice one of my own characters though should one of my stories be made into a cartoon.2. What are some things that inspire you to create? Could be anything from nature to a specific TV show, etc.
80s fantasy movies and other really good stories. Also Pixar movies.3. Do you do more original work or fan work?
Probably more fanwork. It's easy to default to.4. What is your favorite movie?
NO I don't just have one. Labyrinth
, The Last Unicorn
, Return to Oz
, The Dark Crystal
, Neverending Story
, um... there's probably others.5. What are your top five favorite characters?
I'll just name five favorites because I could never put them in any order. Yoshi, Sir Meta Knight, Wheatley, Charmander, and THE HELPERS FROM KIRBY SUPER STAR
THAT'S MORE THAN FIVE.6. What are your top five favorite songs?
Skipping this one because I have no idea7. If you had your very own boat, what would you name it?
Gosh I don't know. Probably "Snap" for reasons a few of my friends might get.8. Where's Perry?
Iunno probably at the dorm I stayed at on Mackinac. That's what my dorm-mates named Space Core (or the inflatable one they bought, specifically).9. Is there an art style that really appeals to you?
None specifically come to mind. I guess I like cartoony stuff that still has some level of realism to it--like, I can figure out how the characters are built, their anatomy makes some amount of sense, etc. (For example I hate Adventure Time
art style and it's one of the reasons I could never watch that show. I can't stand the noodle-limbs!)10. Are these questions as bad as I think they are?
Iunno 'cuz I dunno how bad you think they are. %U
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:1. List the first five foods you can think of gogogo.
2. What is one of your favorite graphic novels?
3. Would you rather visit Canada or Australia?
4. Are you still pretty active here or do you tend to use another social networking website more?
5. If you could only play one video game series for the rest of the year, what series would you choose?
6. What book are you currently reading?
7. Recommend a fanfic from any fandom.
8. Do you like going on trips, or do you prefer to stay home when you get a break from school/work?
9. Someone offers you your dream job, but it would require moving far away from your family and friends. Do you accept?
10. Tell me a random childhood memory.
Forget the rules. Go tag yourself!