I got tagged and that's why this is here
1. You have to post these rules if you do this
2. You can change these rules at any time (because I can't tell you what to do)
3. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
4. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you
and make up 10 questions for the people you tag 5. Choose any number of people and put their icons in your journal
6. Check for spelling and grammar errors before posting
*Facts About Me*
*1.)* I graduated from college with two diplomas for two different majors.
*2.)* I went to the same school from K4-12th grade.
*3.)* I've been using the name "BabyCharmander" (or BC) online since I was 9.
*4.)* I'm close to finishing my 9th and 10th sketchbooks.
*5.)* I started keeping sketchbooks when I was like 15--so for about 10 years now.
*6.)* I have weird objects saved from my childhood, like candy wrappers featuring video game characters and a polished stick I used in a playground game when I was in 5th grade.
*7.)* I have held a baby alligator.
*8.)* I have lived in the same house my entire life.
*9.)* My oldest cat is 16 years old.
*10.)* I got into a bad car accident once and escaped with only some nasty bruises. (The people in the other car were fine.)
*Questions Questions Questions* Asked By :
1) The building is on fire. You can only grab three things before escaping. What do you grab?
Assuming cats don't count as "things" (if they do, then my three cats)... my laptop bag, my purse, and the stuffed animals that sit on my bed (THEY ALL COUNT AS ONE THING OKAY).
2) What is your favorite animal?
Umm. This is always difficult for me to answer. I'll say cats, birds, platypi, pangolins, and stegosauruses.
3) What is your least-marketable skill?
Probably my cartoon art style. :/ My "realistic" art style seems to be marketable enough though, given I've made roughly $220 in the past month with it.
4) If you met yourself from a stranger's perspective, would you like you?
I think so?
5) What do you have a hard time accepting about other people? (It's okay, we all got at least one prejudice or bias we need to work on)
When people show a very strong bias against things I believe in or like.
6. What book are you currently reading?
The Horse and His Boy by C. S. Lewis
7. How would you spend $500 dollars for just yourself?
Umm, does it have to be just for me? Because I'd probably tithe on $50 of that, and maybe give some to my parents to help pay off my college bills... Otherwise, I guess I'd just save it? Because there's nothing I desperately need right now.
8. What's a smell you really like?
Pine trees and old Christmas ornaments. For something less generic, horse manure and lilacs.
9. What's something cool you want to show people?
I usually want to show people my fanfics. XD;; But I try to hold off from showing off unless they show interest because it's not really polite...
10. What would you do if you were bitten by a zombie?
Try to hold off dying for as long as possible, then ask to be shot in the head when I can't make it anymore. (Zombie stuff depresses me, urgh.)
No tags because I don't feel like it! XU